Inspire – Innovate – Implement
The first step is consultation with our experts to map out the scope and goal of the project. Based on the requirement and our “Swift Site Delivery Promise”, the project timeline and initial budget would be agreed upon.
- Asset Advisory – Turn real estate into opportunities for growth, resilience, and long-term advantage.
- Culture/Visioning – Explore in depth the organization’s culture, and identify the best ways to promote sustainability within that culture.
VISUALIZATION & REPRESENTATION
For any idea to take form, the most important thing is to be able to visualize it. At this stage, the idea is converted to a concept and represented using technical drawings, 3D designs and layouts for better understanding.
- Environmental Graphic Design – The integration of brand and message in three dimensional space through typography, color, imagery, form, and texture.
- Creative Technology – Representations made with software-based, electronic and/or data-driven engines that create engaging spaces which blur the lines between Interior Design, Art and Technology.
To achieve visualization, continuous iterations are done to the original design based on the initial proposal. The concept design is improvised and reviewed by the client. After the approval, work is further carried out based on the designs.
- Innovative Brand Experience – We deliver experiences. We keep in mind the ways users will experience the space, and come up with innovative designs that will create a successful reality.
- Design Guidelines – Guidelines that create, maintain and communicate a consistent brand identity across interior design and space. We develop these guidelines with flexibility and scalability in mind.
- Reality Capture – Gather existing site conditions via 3D-scanning hardware and software helps to create a highly accurate illustrations of the spaces we design. Integrating real estate, human resources, and design, building, and facilities data in this way provides us with an information model that can be shared and utilized by all team members and associates.
- Advanced Visualization – Produce accurate and panoramic renderings throughout the design process, created from the same model from which all design documentation is obtained.
RESOURCE PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
Based on the master plan, all the required resources are identified and their procurement is carried out keeping in mind the BOQ and quality standards. The resources are allocated according to the requirements and the project is handed over to the project manager.
- Master Planning – Establish overall goals and a strategy to achieve them for an existing or new facility or facilities to most effectively support the workforce.
- Integrated Teams – Bring project teams together consistently—for better project delivery and outcome.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & AUDITS
At this stage, your idea turns into reality. The project is executed as per the finalized designs and layouts. The PERT chart is shared with the internal team for review. Timely audits are done to ensure timeline and quality adherence.
- Performance Management – Summarize qualitative and quantitative workplace requirements as a basis for planning.
- Assessment – Does the current work environment align with best practices and industry metrics for design and sustainability? How does it fall short? Remedy.
FINAL DELIVERY & HANDOVER
After the internal audit, snag rectification is carried out for client visit. In a joint visit with the project manager, the remaining snags, if any, are identified and resolved. After all the inspection is done and approved, the site is handed over to the client with all the necessary documents.